Monday, May 23, 2011

What Will Ivanka Buy Her Baby?


I'm a big fan of Celebrity Apprentice! On last night's finale, Mr. Trump announced that Ivanka is pregnant. She looks great and she has that wonderful pregnancy glow. I started to wonder what she was going to buy for her baby? Is she aware of all the toxins lurking in baby products? She is fortunate enough to be able to buy the safest products for her little girl: an organic baby mattress- free of PVC, Phthalates, and toxic Fire Retardants (like Naturepedic - I'd love to replace my family's mattresses with those!), organic clothing - free of toxic chemicals, more-safety conscious European-made baby toys, all organic foods, etc... that's a dream!

And way to go John Rich! St. Judes needs that money, especially with the rising rate of childhood cancers, no doubt from all the toxins that our children are being exposed to on a regular basis due to our out-dated chemical laws. St. Judes is such a wonderful, cutting-edge place that helps so many children. I'm so happy that they ended up with a nice fat check!

But back to reality... I don't think my family will ever be in the position to buy everything I'd love to so for now we choose the "safer choices" that fit within our budget. And I'll keep bringing that information to my readers!

Ivanka, if you want to get your baby the safest, toxin-free products on the market, let me know and I'll help you out! I'm only a 2 hour drive away!

No comments:

Post a Comment